Discussion: Victoria 2 annoncé
Afficher un message
Vieux 25/08/2009, 08h36
Emp_Palpatine Emp_Palpatine est déconnecté
Ronald Reagan du QG

Par défaut

Alors là, ils franchissent les bornes de la comm' ubuesque chez para!
Et je vous dit pas le torpillage des collègues, aussi...

Le CEO lui-même vient dire que Victoria 2 ne sera pas un succès et que si le jeu n'est pas pourri, il se rasera la tête!

Citation:
Hey all,

I really like that people are excited that Vic2 is in development. This feels like an interesting and exciting project for all of us, however it is no secret I voted for another project from the Paradox dev team.

Johan assured me our fans want this project, and so did you (forum people) in a poll on this forum.

So in brief; I think this project never will see profit (reason is simple Vic1 was a terrible launch). Johan thinks it will. Johan and his team have the responsibility to create a good game and of course we hope that you will buy it since this was the most voted-for title in our poll.

So, what do I bring to the table except for whining? I have promised the dev team (and checked with my family) that I am shaving my head if this project ever sees profit. AND post pictures of it here in the forum.

We will have a budget meeting in the coming two weeks to see how many units we need to sell to reach our break-even; and keep you posted. Progress reports will follow.

And yes, I am serious.

Cheers,
Fred
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=424492